суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

emerson biggins




This has been a surprisingly shitty week. I should probably start by saying that iapos;ve been suffering from insomnia for over three weeks, i can only sleep for 8-14 minutes (usually wait all night to fall asleep and when i do my alarm goes off and i have to get up to go to uni).

long story short, my a.c. Stopped working except at night, my heater apparently set itself on fire or something and doesnapos;t work, i cant eat except for twice a week.. And that made me gain A LOT more weight than my usual eating every day habit.

i spent my entire weekend cramming for my midterm on sunday, didnt even get to start studying for the one on monday (which is way harder/requires more time and effort). I figured it would be easier to finish but it was so goddamn boring that i would do anything just so i wouldnt have to study.

so last night i drank an energy drink assuming that it would help me study.. It didnt. It made me fall asleep for 8 hours. I woke up wondering why i cant recall what happened last night, then went back to sleep, woke up around 3 pm realizing that i barely studied and attempted to finish because we were supposedly going out in an hour.

we had plans to go out today, plans that i have been waiting for all week. So i was sitting with my family at lunch -something i rarely do since starting university-. And my dad casually walks in and says he thinks heapos;s having a heart attack. While he sits there, picking threads of his clothes, my mom starts panicking and calling his doctor and telling me to call my brother/driver/etc. So they go to the hospital and im left at home with my sister. And we werenapos;t going out.

after a bunch of tests, he apparently wasnt having a heart attack but both my parents are staying there just in case. So realizing my parents arent coming home, i stopped studying and baked a cake. Thats how pathetic my life is right now. I finished a few chapters then got ready go to the hospital, stayed there for a couple of hours. After that we made my brother take us to mcdonalds because weapos;re obviously not going to have dinner at home.. Probably a bad idea because after eating fast food i usually get a fever or food poisoning.. Not sure why..

i came home, drank an energy drink and a half, and almost finished studying, eventually i find out that my midterm ISNT tomorrow, its on tuesday and tomorrow the professor is supposedly telling us what to memorize for the midterm.. After i memorized everything?�well that didnt waste my entire effing weekend. And now i cant sleep because of the caffeine.

so now i have to study for my art history midterm.. Which is why im writing this.. I didnt even start on my environmental science project and its due tomorrow. And im sure about that.

i feel like universitys sucking the life out of me, i cant even do anything for apos;funapos; anymore. Its either going out and doing everything at the very last minute or staying at home and have no life. I cant even sit with my family during week days because i either have work to do or try to go to sleep..

but on the plus side, i rewrote my first university essay a few hours before it was due and got 90/100, and my first apos;reportapos; or whatever was 95/100.. Both were less than 100 because they apos;werenapos;t specific enoughapos;. Whatever. Atleast i didnt fail.

i dont remotely give a shit about who reads this. Im tired and canapos;t be bothered to make up another journal.



female personals russian, emerson biggins, emerson bicycle radio, emerson battery charger, emerson audio website.



Комментариев нет: